School lunch can be tough. Why send your kids to school with money and risk them buying greasy pizza every day? Or pack them same boring thing for them every morning? We’ve gathered a list of some ideas for you to spice up your kid’s lunchbox this school year!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Apple rollups: Peanut butter, jelly, apple slices wrapped in a tortilla.
- Cookie Cutter Sandwiches: Turn their favorite sandwich into fun shapes! (Also good if you have a picky eater who doesn’t like the crust.)
- Breakfast for Lunch: Hard boiled eggs with mini whole grain waffles.
- Themed lunches: For example, a finger food day. Blueberries, broccoli florets, string cheese, crackers, etc.! (This also means less dishes to do later!)
- Pita Pocket Sandwiches: Fill them with grilled chicken and peppers, topped with hummus for a twist on the classic fajita.